Maranatha Christian High
The school is situated along Kirkman Road, Tynwald township of Harare on stand number 6916 of Lot 14
- The school sees itself producing responsible persons in whom the foundations of skills necessary for future life have been laid and who value and respect societal norms and traditions including academic and sporting excellence.
- To provide high quality and relevant primary education to pupils in order to enhance their cognitive, physical and interpersonal relations that will see them fit well into the society.
- The school offers a primary school curriculum in line with the Ministry of Education, Sport, Arts and Culture. This covers all the subjects offered at primary school level and includes the following: English, Mathematics, Shona, RME, Social Studies, Environmental Science, Physical Education, Computers, Home Economics, Art and Craft, Music and HIV/Aids.
- A favorable teacher-pupil ratio of 1:25 is offered by the school. This ensures that students get maximum attention and there is an element of individualization of instruction.
Currently,  there are 593 pupils at the school of which 40 are ECD pupils
- Address; 8360 Harare DR, Tynwald Lot 14
- Harare, Zimbabwe, Africa
- Tel +263042928271-2
- Cell +263774072248,+263772715248
Maranatha Christian High,